Monday, March 2, 2009

Free Topic - Guitars

I can go on forvever about guitars. I picked up my first one in kindergarten, and have been playing/taking lessons for close to 10 years now. It's a wonderful experience to be able to play music, as music is the primary way to express yourself when words come as no help. I have an acoustic one that is really good, and an electric one that is not the best, but it's usuable. I prefer acoustic ones, because I feel more at home playing it as opposed to electric ones. Like every single guy, I loathe shopping, yet I can spend a whole day at Guitar Center (heaven for guitar players). My music taste and my favorite bands change, but as of right now, my favorite guitarists are John Petrucci, Alex Lifeson, Tom Morello, Randy Rhoads, and Edgar Cruz.

No comments: